HELP YOUR CLIENTS UNDERSTAND WHY THEY WOULD INSURE FOR A PARTICULAR AMOUNT
• A prime mover or large rigid truck that is still within 24 month age may
still be appropriately insured for its new purchase price of $250,000.
• Policies should give replacement / agreed value benefits to items
up to 2 yrs of age (Trucksure's wording certainly does).
• Once the age of the unit passes the agreed or replacement value thresholds,
the insured value may need to drop to market value
(or depreciated value)
with an allowance for Finance gap cover.
• This figure may be a lot lower than the purchase price, influenced by
freight task/ servicing, odometer readings and resale market demand.
• Manage your clients expectations by making sure they understand
why they are insuring for the values they are paying premiums upon.
• Trucksure policy does not have an average or co-insurance clause!
Competitive Heavy Motor Insurance underwritten
by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited.
Ph: (02) 9251 1155
Trucksure Pty Ltd - ABN: 78 078 661 220 AFSL: 238151
Tel: 02 9251 1155 Fax: 02 9252 9098
PO Box R1940 Royal Exchange NSW 1225
Level 6, 3 Spring Street Sydney NSW 2000
QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited
ABN: 78 003 191 035 AFSL: 239545
Trucksure is a specialist heavy motor vehicle underwriting agency holding Australian Financial Services Licence 238151. Since 2001 Trucksure has been providing insurance brokers with alternative and innovative insurance solutions for the Australian road transport industry. Trucksure have developed a deserved reputation in the insurance and transport industries as a leader in their chosen field.